Constant Velocity Universal Lubricant: Specifically designed for the maintenance and assembly of universals. Proved to be superior to any other lubricant for the reduction of wear in these units.
Sizes: 50g | 90g | 500g | 5kg | 15kg
Application: Apply generously at assembly point.
Features & Benefits
• Contains no lead or nickel
• Suitable for long-term lubrication due to low oil evaporation and low tendency towards oxidation
• Emergency running properties and reduction of wear by virtue of incorporated solid lubricants
• No drop point: consequently no melting or run-out from lubrication point
• Good water wash-out resistance
• At least 20 times more effective than conventional greases